The Alumni Club of Athens County is proud to offer scholarships to local students.
Who is eligible?
The Office of Undergraduate Student Financial Aid selects recipients based on the club’s Scholarship Committee recommendations. To receive an award, students must:
- Be admitted to the university.
- Preferably ranked in the top 10% of their high school classes.
- Be recommended by school principals, counselors and/or teachers based on scholastic ability and character.
- Have a record of performance in activities both in school and in the community.
- Impress the Scholarship Committee with a sound interest and positive attitude toward college work.
- Be residents or attend high school in Athens County.
- Be incoming freshmen. If every attempt is made to recruit high school seniors for the award and no suitable applicants are found, the Scholarship Committee may recommend a currently enrolled undergraduate or transfer student.
Ohio State varsity student athletes are not eligible to receive a club scholarship.
Interested students can find the Scholarship Application here..
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.